(6th - 8th Grade)
The school day begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 2:30 p.m.,
but the program remains open for after school activities.
New Beginnings Academy is open 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. year round to provide care for
all eligible students during all school vacations.
You are Welcome
Parents are welcomed, and encouraged to visit our campus at any time
to observe or participate in their child’s classroom activities.
Your Child will be...
Taught according to his/her ability, not his/her age .
New Beginnings Academy places students according to their academic ability.
Some students are able to excel at a rapid pace.
These students will not be held back academically.
Some students coming from other schools having had a poor foundation.
They need their academic foundation rebuilt.
Now it becomes the responsibility of New Beginnings Academy
to repair & strengthen their academic weakness.
Now after restoration is completed, they can academically soar with wings as eagles!
Spirit Filled Christian School
New Beginnings Academy is a Spirit-Filled Christian School.
The Bible is taught from Genesis to Revelation in a variety of ways,
using all modalities to instill and master the Word of God.
Warmth & Understanding
Our Standard of discipline shall be administered professionally;
Tempered with warmth and understanding.
Wholesome Learning Environment
New Beginnings Academy seeks to maintain a happy, wholesome learning environment in which students can feel safe, happy and comfortable. The students and staff are encouraged to display kindness, understanding and honesty to each other. Parents and staff should encourage these and other positive attitudes in the students. We discourage negative behavior and/ or disrespect to others, and explain why.
ALL STUDENTS ARE SAFE HERE
AT NEW BEGINNINGS ACADEMY
1. Students read for understanding, we select literature that spark the imagination.
2. Students are taught to psychologically analyze, process and evaluate information.
3. Students write effectively to achieve success in the upcoming high school and college years.
4. Students are taught to communicate effectively verbally and in written form.
5. Students are taught to work jointly on a variety of activities, teaching important social skills.
6. Students develop interpersonal relations (communication between people) within the school community.
7. Students demonstrate effective problem solving (academically, emotionally and socially.
8. Students demonstrate technological literacy (using technology to THEIR best advantage).
9. Students demonstrate safe and healthy choices taught by the Word of God.
10. Students demonstrate knowledge of their place in the global environment and the future by the guidance of the Holy Spirit
(We offer a variety of after-school programs.) Click Here to learn more.
New Beginnings Academy operates under an open enrollment policy.
We welcome applications from all interested parties
without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin.